Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So last night wasn't a COMPLETE disaster.

Brian was very sweet and charming as I expected him to be, it was my brother in law that acted like the real jackass. And I had to deal with my sister's pregnancy horomones. Oh, fun.

My sister was sweet and joked with Brian, trying to waddle around my kitchen to get as much of the food as possible. Brian cracked jokes, he wasn't different in any way. He just acted like he did with me, which made me kiss him on the cheek every ten minutes. I basically did.

But the second my brother in law Scott gets off his damn two Blackberrys, it's. "Brian, nice to meet you. So em, what the hell happened the other night? Three goals? Really?"

I wanted to kill him. I tried to secretively kick him in the balls under the table, but it didn't work.

Brian was very sweet about it, and must've said "I'm just doing my best" about a thousand times. Scott, grabbing more beer than he can handle, kept at it until we put the baseball game on. They actually high fived and laughed with each other every time Texas scored. It was quite nice, my sister and I sitting in the kitchen, watching the boys chat about the players.

But the dinner was just, ugh.

So now I'm sitting in my office,

No comments:

Post a Comment