Tuesday, March 30, 2010

London

Day: 5

No luck at the gym this morning. :( I was so unbelievably frustrated! Well, I mean, what are the chances? I have to realize that there are millions of people in London. Plus, I already saw him once. I should be grateful for that.


But I still want more. :) I'm going to try again Thursday, I was talking to the girl at the front desk again and she says he's almost always there on Thursdays. I hope I at least get a glance of him!!

Anyways, we're heading off to the Bakery now. Maybe something great will happen. :) You never know!

Then we're going to do some more shopping/touring. After that, we're going to some fancy restaurant called the Oxo Tower or something like that along the Thames. It's Natalie's birthday soon, so my friends and I are taking her out to celebrate.. since I won't be here for her actual birthday. Apparently it's a gorgeous, super fancy place. It's going to be pretty nice. :)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment