Sunday, March 28, 2010

London

Just got back from eating. We ate at this great pub called the Red Lion or something along those lines... apparently there are a lot of places with that name. Anyway, I'm stuffed.

Now we're getting ready to go to a cookie-making bake sale at Natalie's aunt's bakery in Chelsea. I'm so excited to see Natalie's aunt again. I honestly haven't seen her since I was about 17, and she's been like a mom and a sister to me all wrapped up in one.

The bake sale is raising money for victims of the Haiti and Chilean earthquakes. We're going to be baking for hours, and apparently, we should expect the place to be packed with loyal customers.


I shall be making the peanut butter blossoms, since they're my specialty, and Natalie's aunt's bakery doesn't have them!


I'm glad I can contribute something to London. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment