Saturday, March 27, 2010

London

Day: 2 Location: Natalie's super tiny guest room Mood: STILL PUMPED.

It's 10:o9 here and I don't think I'm going to sleep at all tonight. Didn't sleep at all last night either. Is London the city that never sleeps? I don't think so, but it is for me.
I saw Chris Martin today. How unbelievably crazy is that?! I wouldn't be surprised if you don't believe it when you read it... I experienced it... and I still don't believe it.
So today has been wonderful. I've been on Cloud 9, just smiling like an idiot.
After I got home and told my story to you all, Natalie, and all my other friends, we headed off to the Bakery. Kind've cloudy and rainy weather today, but 'ey, it could've been raining acid and I still would've been smiling. We took a taxi down to Fleet Road and got out right at Ravel's Bistro. After seeing so many pictures of Coldplayers there, it was unbelievable to finally be there myself.
And the funny thing is, it's actually nothing special when you think about it. :P
It's so incredibly ordinary it made me smile. Because it was so incredibly Coldplay. Down to Earth. Nothing too extravaggant.
Of course, we didn't like peek in the windows or anything, we just kind've loitered. :P I examined everything as Natalie took pictures for me on her camera, that she'll be sending to me sometime in the next 10 years I'm sure.
I examined the cement road. The curves in the cement where puddles grew, the ciggarette butts (most likely left by Guy or one of our other smokey boys), the tire tracks left, maybe from when Chris arrived this morning, after my sighting.
It was unbelievable, and again, we looked like crazy people just standing around in this alley, smiling like complete idiots.
"CHRIS!" I scream as loud as I can, making the other girls with me burst into laughter. "CHRIS CAN YOU COME OUT?!"

Nothing, unfortunately. We didn't see any of the boys today, but I plan on coming back every single day until I have to leave.

We ate at Ravel's. Okay food, and again, so incredibly down to Earth. The whole time, I was just picturing the boys at the same table as us, having a good time. I felt so close to them, and I still do.

For the rest of the day, we hung out around the Buckingham Palace area. Saw the changing of the guards, made fun of a British soldier, the whole sha-bang. I couldn't stop thinking about this morning, and I still can't.

Well, I have to go. We're going out for drinks and danicing, and I plan on getting super drunk tonight.




Oh.... and jet lag sucks.




Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment