Monday, March 29, 2010

London

Day: 4 Location: Back at Natalie's.

We went to Jonny's old apartment! I got emotional, again, knowing my favorite band in the entire world started in that little place. It was seriously awesome. We then headed to the Dublin Castle, not too far from Jonny's. Again, I got really emotional. The owner even let us stand on the stage for a while. He said we're not the first Coldplay fans to ask. :P

We're going to try to go to the Bakery a little later tomorrow, after lunch. It seems like activity there really starts up around mid day.

I'm really hoping to meet one of them. I saw Chris, but yes, I'm greedy. I want more. :]


We're going to Westminister Abbey today, to do all the super fun touristy things again. I'm excited, it looks super beauitful there.

Then we're going to the cemetary where they filmed that cemetary scene in Sherlock Holmes!

Yes, this is not only a friends + Coldplay trip, it's a Sherlock trip as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment